Archive for January, 2010
8 TV Shows We Like to Watch:
1. Dahil May Isang Ikaw (hubby and I – just ended)
2. Kung Tayo’y Magkakalayo (hubby and I – in exchange of the first)
3. X-Factor (hubby and I)
4. Britain’s Got Talent (hubby and I)
5. The Buzz (me)
6. Milkshake (Alyssa)
7. CBeeBies (Alyssa)
8. Disney Channel (Alyssa)
8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:
1. Mr. Wu Chinese Buffet
2. Pizza Hut
8. Japanese Restaurants
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Spend Christmas and New Year in the Philippines this coming December
2. Visit Disneyland (Paris or US) on summer
3. Making of the 2nd baby on September/October this year
4. Renewal of vows on our 5th Wedding Anniversary
5. Start-up a business early this year may it be catering or back to online selling
6. Success in my online jobs
7. Success in blogging, hopefully to be able to convert my 2 blogs to dotcom
8. Invest in something worth it this year
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I Got hired as an administrative officer online.
2. Did the grocery and strolled around mini shopping mall walking distance from our house.
3. Watched 3 movies with hubby and Alyssa.
4. Cried while watching My Sister’s Keeper. I know hubby’s tears wanted to fall too..LOL
5. Joined the I Blog, I Care Movement.
6. Ironed Alyssa’s school uniforms and hubby’s office shirts.
7. Grilled steak and had a lovely dinner with hubby and daughty.
8. Trimmed Alyssa’s hair.
8 Things I Love About Winter:
2. My skin’s getting fairer. =)
3. Same as Ate Liza’s – don’t have to dress up really nice when going out
4. Same as Ate Liza’s again – have reason of not taking a shower everyday, LOL!
5. I hate going out specially when it’s very cold, so most of the time only Alyssa and hubby do the grocery – bad mommy!
6. I get to wear my boots.
7. My cheeks turns pinkish.
8 Things I Am Passionate About:
1. Cooking and presenting my cooked foods nicely.
2. Baking and baking, but I’m only passionate not good.
3. Day dreaming – business, jobs, car, house and lot. LOL
4. Taking good care of my family and making sure of always being available when they need me.
5. My current online job.
6. Friendster (before), Multiply (before), Facebook (now) and other social networking.
7. Reading and stuffing my mind with all the information I can get about parenting.
8. Reading books, blogs, articles and magazines about life, how to make it worth living.
8 Words/Phrases I Often Use:
1. Alyssa, tidy up time.
2. I love you baby ko – and Alyssa answers “I Love You, Mommy ko”
3. Love you Dad, bye. (On the phone)
4. ID, Cellphone, Pera, Susi, Baon, Oyster – Checklist every morning before going out of the house.
5. Anong gusto mong ulam, Dad? (Every time the clock strikes at 5pm)
6. Come on, quick. We’re late.
7. What did you have for lunch, anak?
8. Let’s eat!
8 Things I Learned from the Past:
1. Being a young mother doesn’t mean being an immature one.
2. Family comes first, more than anyone or anything else.
3. Save, save, save – you’ll never know when you’ll be needing them.
4. Never let material things set your standards of being happy.
5. Live, Laugh, Love – enjoy life and make the most of it.
6. Always let others feel that they are special to you and that you mean so much to them.
7. Have faith and believe in destiny.
8. Being a mother and a wife is the most precious thing that ever happened to me.
8 Blog Friends We Want to Tag:
1. Mommy Iris
2. Ate Beth
3. Ate Eds
4. Mommy Enchie
5. Mommy Clang
6. Mommy Willa
7. Mommy Gracy
8. Mommy Mich
Hope you enjoy doing this too, pretty moms!
Tags: friendly tags